Friday, April 3, 2015

EasTHURday worship

sorry for the super lack of updates !
So my church had our worship on Thursday 2April :) 

     Cards made by pastor's wife 
it's so beautiful isn't ? lovely~~ 

    Getting into the mode before singsperation.

    Information booklet of the day :)

Singsperation lead by sister ChunMei 
Guitarists: Brother James & Hai
pianist(can't be seen in photo): Brother John


    Brothers & Sisters who came :) 

     Easter worship sermon key points written by me :P pardon for the bad handwriting 

it was pretty meaningful learning deeper into God's words and I actually understood more about the women who poured her perfume on Jesus and what kind of person Judas was.

I hope everyone had their Easter worship and learnt something from this post(maybe not) and from your church's speaker and everything ^^ 

ohh and we had some snacks after the sermon which I didn't take good photo 
I came a littleeee early so this isn't everything ^^ A big Thankyou to all the sisters who prepared the snacks despite their busy schedules:) 


Thank you for reading and GOD BLESS YOU ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment