Saturday, November 15, 2014

赞美之泉 072713


Went for Day1 and Day2 赞美之泉♥♥♥ it was awesome ! Singin together as one for our almighty God ♥♥♥ the songs are so meaningful and touching and nice and catchy(some)
I wanna go for Day3 but since my parents are not going. ..yea I can't go ㅠㅠ oh well I cant wait for next year :P
Ok so ill share some photos for Day1 and Day2 ^^ theres video too but you've gotta go to my Instagram(Jamie0515) to check it out since I cant post it here becus im usin my phone to blog :p sorry... 
Unfortunately if you didnt manage to catch them, you can search them on Youtube and Facebook ^^ just type 赞美之泉 :)♥♥♥ 
Day 1 at Yishun Evangel church (was at the 5th row) 
The queue for Day2 at wowoodlands evangelical church WOW
*im lost in their singin* it feels good to sing for the almighty God :"] 
For Day2 went with appa,umma,Mingfen jiejie, Joy jiejie and Jason korkor 



I went for 2014 too but didn't take any photos HAHAH 

No comments:

Post a Comment